影子的反方向就是光

Sunday, January 1, 2012

The year after 2011

YaY I had a great countdown party with my gang.
Unlimited rounds of steamboat, beer, liquor, red wine, games, tangyuan, pillow talk, crazy camwhoring, little cute kid, sweet partners AND I ended up to sleep until 4.30pm just now. lol.
May all our wishes come trueeeeeee!!

This will be a totally brand new year for me because I'm going to graduate. I'm going to leave the school life which I have been enjoying for 18 years.

1. Hope I can shun shun li li complete my thesis project and graduate this year.
2. World peace, family peace, friends peace <3
3. Hope I can get my dream job soon.
4. Hope I can have both driving and diving licensee in my purse if possible.
5. Hope I can meet my right guy soon.
6. Hope I can go to Mayday concert even in Taiwan! crazy huh but I love doing so.

Actually I just want you, you, you, ............ , and me to be happy every day.
cheers ^___^

No comments: